The Performance Coaching program introduces step by step guidelines for each individual or business.
- Actors are taught techniques that Paul has taught for over 27 years. This includes five international acting techniques, on-camera, scene study, improvisation and breathe – thought – image – voice connection.
- Presenters are taught techniques that Paul has taught for over 17 years. This includes what Paul calls the “Ten Categories of Growth”.
- Sports players work on their presentations in front of the media, in television studios or on location for sports related shows and interviews.
- Corporate CEO’s and executives focus on the presentation of self in group settings, meetings and conferences.
- Educational schools influence our teachings the most based on their curriculum. We work together.
- Politicians work on improving how they are being perceived verbally and non-verbally; especially on camera.